Tell us about ATRs Nationwide Recycling & ITAD Service
Nationwide recycling services from Advanced Technology Recycling are R2:2013, ISO:14001, OHSAS:18001 certified asset management and ITAD service provider. ATR is fully insured (Separate Data Breach Policy) and GSA schedule approved. We provide an ever growing and diversified range of services to environmentally consciences customers and our competencies are unmatched in our industry. ATR is also registered with the US State Department and Homeland Security to provide these same services to Aerospace, Defense and all Federal and State agencies including the FBI, FAA and the US Customs and Border Patrol just to name a few. We are ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) registered and have the ability to secure and destroy US Articles of Defense and Weapons grade electronics for US based commodity recovery.
Proudly Serving B2B & Residential customers Since 1992
- Woman owned business with locations in IL, MI, NY, VA, AL, TX, NV & UT
- Secure Destruction Services for Intellectual Property, Prototypes and more
- On Site Hard Drive Shredding & Optional Check in Processes Available
- 24×7 video surveillance and secure badge access at all (9) Facilities
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant Online asset data tracking at ATRclients.com
- Fee Management Programs, Profit Sharing, Commodity Brokerage
- Asset Relocation & Distribution Services Available
- HIPAA Compliant Processes and Medical Equipment Disposal
- Nationwide GPS Enabled Fleet, Secure Transport & Relocation Services
- 2015 Guinness World Record Holder for Recycling Consumer Electronics
- ITAR Registered/R2 Certified Processes for Aerospace and Defense projects
- Refurbished Asset Sales and Distribution via ATRstore.com
- GSA Schedule Approved, Special Pricing Available, Nationwide Coverage
- ATR managed employee purchase and buy-back programs
- High internal employee retention and ongoing training programs
Additional Company Details
Our nationwide recycling services also include access to a powerful web based infrastructure that utilizes a suite of online tools that can be used to manage an infinite number of individual facilities and assets in real time. Online capabilities include the ability to create or upload your own material asset/packing lists, define site specific PPE gear and generate and track pickup requests. Global reporting is readily available to your sustainability managers 24/7 and regional teams can organize their own pickups and localized equipment dispositions individually by site. Our portal is internally developed, designed and supported by ATR staff making customization seamless to customers that require additional reporting options. ATR operates its own fleet of vehicles equipped with deploy-able destruction devices designed to meet the end of life requirements for intellectual proprietary management.
ATR has established “Secure Destruction Services” compiled of compliance, legal, logistics and operational professionals with additional capabilities and security clearances that identify and manage vulnerabilities in existing processes. The SDS team reconciles commercial streams to locate anomalies such as hidden storage devices frequently missed by traditional processors who allow coexistence with residential material streams.
Additionally ATR has an innovative and transparent approach to fee management, we offer unique revenue sharing programs for qualified re-marketable assets and we can provide quarterly profit loss statements at no additional cost. Even if you’re using someone else and happy with their service I’m sure you’ll find value in having a second supplier approved that is competing for your business and working hard to raise the bar.
ATR remains an industry leader for E-waste management in the US and our 5 year plan includes an aggressive but sensible expansion into the UK and Canadian markets as we continue expanding our US footprint. Additionally ATR has begun implementing internal initiatives to reduce our own Carbon Footprint.
Working with ATR in a “Value Driven Vendor Partnership” will leverage ATR’s impeccable reputation within our industry and ensure the very highest degree of protection for your companies brand. Contact our corporate office toll free 877.781.7779 or chat with us live now, all nationwide recycling services inquires will be answered promptly.