ATR Grand Opening Events for National Recycling Day
Pensacola Recycling collection and Job Fair Details
Schedule of events
8:00am-8:30am Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, all visitors welcome to attend, refreshments will be served in main lobby. (no tours)
9:00am-12:00pm e-Waste Collection open to residents of Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties only
11:00am-2:00pm Job Fair, open interviews for the following positions; (links to be added at later time)
- Site/Facility Manager
- Box Truck or CDL Class C Driver
- Customer Service Representatives
- Outside Sales and Account Managers
- Compliance Manager
- Production Line Technician (entry level)
- Warehouse Associates
- eCommerce Listing Specialist for Ebay
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Internal Pipeline Product Listing
- Logistics Coordinator
What we can accept, please contact us if you have any questions before bringing items to scheduled events.
Please note; ATR is no longer able to accept drop-offs from residential customers at any of our locations including Pensacola beyond this special event. We apologize for any inconveniences, thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, ATR accepts a wide range of materials from various industries, not all materials listed below can be accepted ; please chat with us now for further details or use the link below to contact us.
Accepted Items (no limit)
- Computers, Keyboards, Speakers, Mice, Cables
- VCRs, Radios, Stereo Equipment, Tape Recorders, Record Players, DVD and Blu Ray Players
- Telephones , PBX Systems, Answering Machines
- Networking Equipment, Hubs, Switches, Routers, Cables
- Video Recorders, Security Systems
- CB Radios, Pagers, PDAs, Walkman’s
- Cell Phones
- Cash Registers, , Calculators
- Software, CDROM/Floppy Discs
- UPSs, Surge Strips
- Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, Electronic Keyboards
- Circuit Boards, computer parts and all internal components
- Non-PCB Ballasts
- VHS/Cassette and backup Tapes
Accepted Items 1 item accepted
Please note, we can only accept 1 line item per vehicle from this category
- Printers, Copiers, Scanners (choose any 1 item from this line)
- Computer and Video Display Monitors of any type or technology will be turned away.
- Televisions of any type, shape or technology will be turned away.
- Poly-chlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) or any equipment containing PCBs
- Rechargeable Batteries ( no loose batteries outside devices accepted)
- Lab and Hospital devices and test equipment (excluding and equipment/devices that contain fluid, oil, mercury, or radioactive material)
- Thermostats, Barometers, Mercury Switches & Relays
- Can Openers, Toaster Ovens, Coffee Makers, Toasters, Smoke Detectors
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers or any unit containing Freon
- Stoves, Washer/Dryers, Garbage Compactors, Dishwashers, Kitchen white goods
- Household Batteries, other than installed in equipment
- Fluorescent Lighting, bulbs, or Ballasts that contain PCB’S
- Light bulbs of any kind (including mercury lamps)
- Desk / Office Furniture or Lighting
- Bio-hazards – for example, medical waste including any needles
- Paints, Drugs, Tires and other traditional recyclable materials like paper, glass, cans, etc.
Please note; ATR does not utilize any outside funding for these events. All items collected will be recycled in accordance with R2 Compliance standards at our expense in celebration of National Recycling Day and our Grand Opening. In the event of severe weather capable of producing thunderstorms the outdoor collections may be cancelled to protect the safety of our workers. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Please check back here for up-to-date information if rain is in the forecast.
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR)
5060 Commerce Park Circle
Pensacola, FL 32505