Medical Equipment Recycling And Destruction
ATR offers R2 certified Medical Equipment Recycling at all 9 of our facilities. ATR is located in IL, MI, NY, TX, AL, VA and UT and each site is R2:2013, ISO:14001, OHSAS:18001 Certified. Medical Equipment Recycling with ATR is Safe, Secure and our proprietary processes are certified to the industry’s highest standards. ATR manages your retired assets responsibly, efficiently and securely through our customer based client portal. Through our client portal, customers have complete access to their equipment, print certifications, load equipment disposition reports, and schedule pick-ups. ATR assigns an individual account manager to assist customers throughout the entire process beginning with a customized SOW and ending with a detailed report for every asset touched.
ATR The Complete Recycling Package
* BDM – Each customer will be assigned a Business Development Manager that will help each customer through each step of the process.
*Scope Of Work – A scope of work is developed for each individual customer based on each customer’s need. This instructs ATR employees on what requirements each customer has for their equipment.
* R2 Certified – Each of ATR’s nine (9) locations throughout seven (7) states are all R2 certified meaning your medical equipment will be handled and recycled responsibly.
* Logistics – ATR owns and operates its entire fleet of vehicles. This offers our customers a closed chain of custody for their equipment. When ATR loads our customers equipment onto one of our company owned trucks, ATR then takes ownership of that equipment.
*Client Portal – Our client portal is available to any of our current and future customers. In our client portal, you will be able to see every asset that has been recorded into our tracking database. We currently have over 1,000,000 serial numbers stored in our database.
* Security – All nine (9) of ATR locations are monitored by 24/7 CCTV and badge access doors. All of company owned vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking allowing ATR and our customers to track our vehicles.
ATR can also take care of all of your Medical Recall needs as well. ATR offers our customers 3 different shredding options to make sure that you equipment is physically destroyed to your requirements.
Along with our secure shredding options, we also offer our customers a robust set of certifications that meets all FDA or HIPAA Compliance needs. When HIPAA or any other regulatory agency gets involved ATR con provide to our customers a closed chain of custody, Certificate of Destruction and any other reporting that you will need.
ATR will accept all of the following medical equipment:
Anesthesia Unit Autoclave Blood Analyzer Cast System Centrifuge Concentrator
Defibrillator Dialysis Unit Drying Oven Microscope Na+/K+analyzer
Ophthalmoscope Otoscope Oxygen Monitor PH Meter Pulse Oximeter
Sample Oxidizer Shaker Spectrometer Ultrasonic Cleaner
Ultrasound Equipment UV Transilluminator UV Disinfection System
UV Meter UV Spectrophotometer Water Test Kit
Vitals Monitor Electrocardiograph Endoscope Freeze Dryer
Gas Chromatograph Goinometer Glucose Meter
Incubator IV Pump Microscontroller
* ATR requires that any and all fluids be drained from each piece of equipment prior to ATR taking ownership of the equipment.
*ATR requires a Certificate Of Decontamination for any equipment that has come in contact with any bodily fluids or any carcinogenic contaminant.