About Advanced Technology Recycling
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and R2:2015 Certified ITAD Management and electronic recycling company headquartered in Pontiac, Illinois. ATR is (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)ITAR registered, compliant and we offer a wide range of services and logistics options to Aerospace, Defense and Military customers.
Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry.
Customer Service Manager
Rapidly expanding business is looking for a motivated individual who can grow with us and fill our open Customer Service Manager position.
This position is responsible for managing a team of customer service representatives to ensure our clients and prospective clients receive the best possible service. The Customer Service Manager motivates, encourages, and trains on consistent and error free communication, and manages billing and reporting to upper management and our customers to ensure ATR is recognized as the industry leading company of choice.
- Manage and maintain consistent proactive communication with internal management and clients via email, phone and chat service on a regular basis.
- Monitor Contracts in relationship to billing and workload to discover additional opportunities or needs to restructure that can be communicated to upper management.
- Manage Billing of incoming loads per the sale representative’s MSA/proposal.
- Liaison between Business Development Managers/Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives to meet the needs of our clients
- Work with customers to understand and utilize the client Portal.
- Reporting from database to analyze data for various managers and sales team members
- Attend meeting with BDM and Operations to gain knowledge and provide feedback in areas of concern
- Facilitate meetings and contribute to company strategy with respect to customers and ATR.
- Manage projects for customers to deliver results needed.
- Assist in strategizing and maintaining database integrity.
- Provide Metrics to COO and CEO for various departments within the company
- Liaison between Operations and Customer Service Representatives so that information pertinent to the client is delivered in such a way that we meet or exceed the client’s expectations
- Train CSR team through Scripts, dialogues and other techniques as to increase their value to the client and ATR.
- Manage Administrators reporting of site financial reports to accounting
- Manage and evaluate Administrators’ duties and yearly evaluations
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. Will be required to accept other tasks as requested.
- Minimum of 3 years of Supervision Experience in a Customer Service/Client Setting
- Strong Organizational Skills/Ability to Multi-Task
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- QuickBooks Experience a plus
- Ability to navigate and use Computer Network Systems
- Strong Communication Skills
- Familiarity with electronic recycling/asset management a plus
- Accounting and Invoicing knowledge helpful
- Strong attention to detail oriented
- Team Player
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasionally/Frequently be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Pay Range: We Offer Competitive Wages
Criminal Background screening and pre-employment drug testing
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Advanced Technology Recycling will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to C.Freeman@atrecycle.com