Do you need ITAD Solutions that make dollars and sense?
ATR specializes in ITAD Solutions and we offer the industries most comprehensive and secure portfolio. Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) was formed in 1992 to meet the growing need of B2B customers seeking transparent and reliable ITAD solutions. Our parent company B & K Technology Solutions was originally formed in 1992 as a traditional Value Added Re-seller (VAR) of technology products. ATR’s senior management team has been providing Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) sales and service since 1992. Over the past 25 years we have grown into the worlds 3rd largest electronics recycling company based on most R2 certified facilities and we hold 1 Guinness World record with 2 more pending.
What makes ATR Different?
ATR understands the IT industries challenges with sustainable ITAD solutions that mitigate risk factors and return valuable revenue to your company’s triple bottom line. Our proprietary database known as “Betty” allows staff to create an individual SOW for each customer. The web portal currently manages millions of asset and users can perform scheduling tasks, access reports in real-time and download compliance docs 24/7. The platform can scale to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers and is actively being used by a growing list of Fortune 100 and 500 companies throughout the US.
ITAD Recycling Service Snapshot
This brief overview of our ITAD solutions illustrates our commitment to meet or exceed our customers needs. These competencies were all created internally and deployed globally to address specific challenges our customers presented us with. The ATR IMS policy was engineered to evolve with our customers and each BDM can initiate a “change management” request when a new vertical market or service protocol is identified. Once approved our compliance team will create training tools and add the necessary documentation to our existing IMS policy which alerts our external auditors we have a new protocol. Listed below are some of the more common differentiators customers inquire about but this is only a short list, we do much more…
- GPS enabled Reverse Logistics, ATR owned and Operated Fleet w/Nationwide coverage
- Remote Shredding Capabilities with Portable Hard Drive shredders that can be leased to IT departments.
- All 9 ATR facilities are R2, ISO:14001, OHSAS:18001 and ITAR Registered, Nationwide Footprint
- Certified Woman Owned Enterprise that is still family owned and operated to this day.
- GSA Schedule authorizes ATR to provide ITAD Recycling Services to ANY Federal entity including DoD and Aerospace
- ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) Registered and R2 Certified Weapons and Defense Articles accepted.
- 1 Million Dollar Data Breach Policy, 7 Million Umbrella and customized COI upon request
- White Glove extractions, Removal, Relocation and Reconciliation Services available upon request.
- Transparent Profit Sharing and Employee Buy Back Programs for qualifying customers and special projects.
- Industries most Secure Destruction Programs with customized SOW and individual account managers
- Optional Visually Verification Video sent right to your desktop or smartphone via Citrix in real time
- Optional Virtual Reality or 360 Degree Videos are now available in MP4 formats & work with most smart phones.
- Real time Reporting and Asset Reports at no additional charge keep you up to date and complaint.
- Chat Live with our Customer Service Team during regular business hours free of charge.
If you would like more information on our ITAD solutions use the contact form below or chat with us now and they’ll redirect you to a local Business Development Manger that can assist you further.