Do you need ITAD Recycling Solutions that make dollars and sense?
ATR specializes in ITAD recycling and asset management solutions and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive service portfolio. Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) was formed in 1992 to meet the growing need of B2B customers seeking transparent and reliable ITAD life cycle management solutions. Our parent company B & K Technology Solutions was originally formed in 1992 as a traditional Value-Added Re-seller (VAR) of technology products. ATR’s senior management team has been providing Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) sales and service since 1992. Over the past 25 years we have grown into one of the world’s largest electronics recycling company based on most R2:2013 certified facilities and we set a Guinness World record for recycling volumes across multiple facilities.
What makes ATR Different?
ATR understands the IT industries challenges with sustainable ITAD recycling that mitigate risk factors and return valuable revenue to your company’s triple bottom line. Our proprietary database, affectionally known as “Betty” allows staff to create an individual SOW for each customer and track each asset individually. The web portal currently manages millions of asset and users can perform scheduling tasks, access reports in real-time and download compliance docs 24/7. The platform can scale to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers and is actively being used by a growing list of Fortune 100 and 500 companies throughout the U.S.
ITAD Recycling Service Snapshot
This brief overview of our ITAD Recycling services illustrates our commitment to meet or exceed our customer’s needs. These competencies were all created internally and deployed globally to address specific challenges our customers presented us with. The ATR IMS policy was engineered to evolve with our customers and each BDM can initiate a “change management” request when a new vertical market or service protocol is identified. Once approved our compliance team will create training tools and add the necessary documentation to our existing IMS policy which alerts our external auditors we have a new protocol. Listed below are some of the more common differentiators customers inquire about and this is only a compact list, we offer customizable programs.
- GPS enabled Reverse Logistics, ATR owned and Operated Fleet w/Nationwide coverage
- Remote Shredding Capabilities with Portable Hard Drive shredders that can be leased to IT departments.
- All 8 ATR facilities are R2:2013, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ITAR Registered, Nationwide Footprint
- Certified Woman Owned Enterprise that is family owned and operated.
- GSA Schedule authorizes ATR to provide ITAD Recycling Services to ANY Federal entity including DoD and Aerospace
- ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations) Registered.
- One Million Dollar Data Breach Policy, Six Million Umbrella, and customized COI upon request
- White Glove extractions, Removal, Relocation and Reconciliation Services available upon request.
- Transparent Profit Sharing and Employee Buy Back Programs for qualifying customers and special projects.
- Industries most Secure Destruction Programs with customized SOW and individual account managers
- Optional Visually Verification Video sent right to your desktop or smartphone via Citrix in real time
- Optional Virtual Reality or 360 Degree Videos are now available in MP4 formats & work with most smart phones.
- Real time Reporting and Asset Reports at no additional charge keep you up to date and complaint.
- Chat Live with our Customer Service Team during regular business hours free of charge.
If you would like more information on our ITAD Recycling services use the contact form below or chat with us now and they’ll redirect you to a local Business Development Manager that can assist you further.