ATR is committed to:
- Providing clients, residents, and businesses with the highest asset recovery and recycling in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- The prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- Developing, maintaining, completing, and communicating environmental, health, and safety, and data security objectives for the continuous improvement of protecting the environment.
- Managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Managing Focus Materials outlined in the “R2” Standards with due diligence to protect
- Continuous improvement achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- Complying with all legal and other requirements.
- Complying with all ITAR requirements that apply to our business.
- Preventing unauthorized transfer of ITAR related articles, products and technologies.
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, our customers,
our suppliers and to the public.
- Data Destruction/Sanitation of all media.