ATR is committed to:
- Customer satisfaction and providing clients and businesses with the highest asset recovery and recycling in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- The prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- Developing, maintaining, completing, and communicating quality, environmental, health and safety objectives for the continuous improvement of the IMS.
- Managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Managing Focus Materials outlined in the “R2” Standards with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Continuous improvement achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- Complying with all relevant QEH&S legal Requirements.
- Complying with all relevant Stakeholder requirements
- Continually Improve performance
- Complying with all ITAR requirements that apply to our business.
- Preventing unauthorized transfer of ITAR related articles, products and technologies.
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, our customers, and our suppliers and to the public.
- Data Destruction/Sanitation of all media.
- Provides a framework for establishing QEH&S goals
- Demonstrate Senior Managements Commitment to customer Satisfaction
ATR is committed to, and in the process of, upgrading from R2:2013, to the newest R2v3 compliance standards where applicable.