Advanced Technology Recycling is a privately held electronics processing and recycling company with locations in Pensacola, FL; Pontiac, IL; San Antonio, TX; Birmingham, AL; Salt Lake City, UT; Whitehall, PA & Las Vegas, NV.
ATR focuses on the Asset Recovery and End Recycling Markets for Electronic Equipment and Components. ATR’s processing capability is a mix of manual de-manufacturing as well as mechanical size reduction and separation.
ATR’s top management has defined ATR’s Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and has ensured that, within the defined scope of its quality, environmental, health and safety management system, it is documented, implemented, maintained, reviewed for continuing suitability, communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of ATR and is available to the public via the ATR website.
ATR is committed to:
- Customer satisfaction and providing clients and businesses with the highest asset recovery and recycling in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- The prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- Developing, maintaining, completing, and communicating quality, environmental, health and safety objectives for the continuous improvement of the IMS.
- Managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Managing Focus Materials outlined in the “R2” Standards with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Continuous improvement achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- Complying with all relevant QEH&S legal Requirements.
- Complying with all relevant Stakeholder requirements
- Continually Improve performance
- Complying with all ITAR requirements that apply to our business.
- Preventing unauthorized transfer of ITAR related articles, products and technologies.
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, our customers, and our suppliers and to the public.
- Data Destruction/Sanitation of all media.