Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
ATR has taken an innovative approach to managing retired technology assets by allowing our customers to create customizable Statement(s) of Work (SOW) and monitor the entire process in real time . ATR also provides each customer with free access to real time reporting through our FIPS 140-2 compliant web portal so you can schedule and track shipments and view comprehensive reporting for every asset we’ve managed on your behalf. These reports are available 24/7 and can be sorted by various categories that include site, date, job number, asset tag or serial number. ATR also allows our customers to download unlimited asset reports in either PDF, Excel or Word formats at no additional charge so you can retain an infinite number of asset records.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- (8) R2, ISO:14001:2015, OHSAS:18001 Certified Facilities provide coverage for every address in the U.S. so we can provide a secure point-to-point chain of custody.
- ATR will provide individual Account Managers for all B2B customers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk for Employee Buyback programs and toll free numbers.
- Our transparent Profit Sharing programs include detailed reporting for all qualified assets and free P & L Statements ensure you’re getting the best ROI possible.
- Extensive on-site services portfolio that includes;
- Deployments, Scheduled PM, Live Loads & White Glove Extractions, on-site Destruction, on-site Inventory & Redistribution Options
- Our deployable 110v Portable Hard Drive shredders can be leased, loaned (when qualified) or utilized by our staff at any location so you can retain custody until destroyed.
- All ATR certified guaranteed destruction options include;
- ATR provides up to 6 Million Dollars in Data Breach Insurance, optional vehicle tracking reports, customizable SOW, detailed reporting, ITAR & HIPAA Compliant
- Optional Visual Verification options include real-time video feed to workflows that can be sent directly to your office PC or smartphone.
- All ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking devices that provide real-time GPS locations, Route details and optional email updates.
- All ATR staff undergo pre-employment background checks, 5 Panel Drug Screening and receive extensive training in compliance procedures, job skills and OHSAS safety
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes, General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- We offer complete recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and material streams so feel free to let us know what you have.
- Guinness World Record holder for Recycling the Most Consumer Electronics in 1 week across multiple facilities so volume is no problem for us.
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all of your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and know-how to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or complete the short form below and one of our regional account managers will contact you ASAP.
June 14, 2019 Birmingham AL, local educational foundation receives a technology donation from National ITAD firm at the request of loaned executives committed to empowering local graduates. In 2008 over 2,000 stakeholders from the City of Birmingham began the first of 127 community meetings to discuss the challenges educators and parents are faced with when…
This memorial day as turbulent times are upon us from many fronts, please take a moment to think about what “Freedom” means to you, how it impacts your lives, then stop for a moment and reflect on those service members who have given the ultimate sacrifice to protect “our freedoms”. Their family, friends, colleagues, service members,…