Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our client’s risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- (7) R2:2013, ISO:14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Certified Facilities Nationwide.
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in, and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and expertise to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
ITAR Registered, R2 Certified RIP and Replace Disposal Services for Huawei and ZTE Telecom Equipment
ATR provides R2 Certified and ITAR registered disposal services for all types of telecom equipment manufactured by Huawei and ZTE. In a unanimous vote on July 27, 2021 the FCC allocated $1.9 Billion dollars to U.S. telecom firms with fewer than 10 million customers to subsidize costs necessary to RIP and Replace all Huawei and…
Recent storms have certainly kept the firefighters of Birmingham’s historic Station # 6 busy assisting stranded Birminghamians from the rising flood waters. According to BHAMWIKI, The original station #6 was constructed in 1905 at 1501 3rd Avenue North and is the oldest Birmingham fire station still standing. Originally designed as a 2 bay 2 story station it has…