Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our client’s risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- R2:2013, ISO:14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Certified Facilities Nationwide. (Actively pursing R2v3 and RIOS certifications as current credentials expire)
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in, and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
- Please note ATR is not currently accepting materials from residential customers.
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and expertise to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
Stephanie Morris 2022 President’s Award Recipient
Stephanie Morris President’s Award Recipient, 2022 The ATR Presidents Award is given to an employee, selected by Barb and Ken Ehresman, for their exceptional contributions to the Company. It highlights an employee who has shown outstanding dedication, loyalty and work ethic. An employee who has gone above and beyond in the best interest of ATR. We…
Happy Thanksgiving From ATRecycle!!
We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Happy Thanksgiving from ATRecycle!! Be sure to check out this video our employees put together.