Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our clients risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- (8) R2, ISO:14001:2015, OHSAS:18001 Certified Facilities Nationwide.
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
- Guinness World Record holder for 2015 Recycling Initiative
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all of your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and know-how to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
Salt Lake City facility continues operations with new COVID-19 precautions in place; plus, Site Manager Isaac Dougal accepts position of Western Regional Manager. Although the novel corona-virus COVID-19 has halted operations across the country, Advanced Technology Recycling’s Salt Lake City facility has continued to provide critical services to essential business infrastructure across multiple sectors of…
If you’ve ventured out of quarantine for any reason during the last few weeks, you’ve probably noticed that traffic is at an all time low, with one major exception – semis and other bulk transportation vehicles are still on the roads at full strength. The trucking industry that fuels our infrastructure and makes our world…