Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our client’s risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- (7) R2:2013, ISO:14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Certified Facilities Nationwide.
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in, and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
- Please note ATR is not currently accepting materials from residential customers.
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and expertise to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
Did you hear the News…… Vicki McBeath is Retiring!!! Vicki McBeath, Receptionist at the Pontiac, IL site will be retiring on April 7, 2022 after 5 years of loyal and dedicated service. Vicki began her journey at ATR on April 3, 2017 as front desk/receptionist. While she held other various positions during her career, she…
The “Client” operates a large LTE wireless communications network that included 2G and 3G infrastructure. In addition, the Customer provides reliable wireless communications service, including mobile phones, to a wide range of businesses and public sector agencies that are critical to our national infrastructure. The Challenge With an aging analog network, the client desired to…