Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our clients risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- (7) R2, ISO:14001:2015, OHSAS:18001 Certified Facilities Nationwide.
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
- Guinness World Record holder for 2015 Recycling Initiative
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all of your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and know-how to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
How does ATR offer such great deals on Black Friday & Cyber Monday? ATR’s Corporate Partners frequently replace their technology assets and endorse “Reuse to Reduce” strategies prior to destroying the assets and recovering their commodities. Additionally they release a wide variety of “Property” that qualifies for redistribution and we offer these items through our…
ATR rises to the top for certifying the most R2:2013 Electronic Recycling and ITAD facilities in U.S., tied for #1 while positioning to take the lead in 2020. Pontiac IL, November 20, 2019, PRNewswire/Advanced Technology Recycling is pleased to announce it has successfully certified it’s non-campus location in the U.S., which ties ATR for first…