Since 2002, ATR has been providing secure and compliant ITAD Recycling services with nationwide coverage and zero compliance violations.
Industries we currently serve
Aerospace/ITAR, Healthcare/Medical Equipment, Manufacturing, Government, Financial, Educational, Defense, Retail, Technology, R&D, Data Centers Transportation, Energy and Fortune 100-500 Companies and we offer IT Asset Management (ITAD), Secure Destruction, Data Security and Electronics Recycling processes for all others.
What is the ATR difference?
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a privately held ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition) management company that has been family owned and operated since 1992. ATRs debt free fiscally responsible business model eliminates our client’s risk from the hazards associated with Bankruptcies and Private Equity Partnership and Financing models.
Tell me more about ATR’s ITAD and Recycling Services.
- R2:2013, ISO:14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Certified Facilities Nationwide. (Actively pursing R2v3 and RIOS certifications as current credentials expire)
- Individual Account Managers, Online Customer Chat Support, ATR Help Desk.
- Profit Sharing, Trade-in, and Buy Back Programs, Wholesale Buying/Selling
- On-site Inventory and Destruction Options, Live Loads, Deployments/Extractions
- On-site Portable Hard Drive Shredders
- Guaranteed Destruction Programs
- ATR fleet vehicles utilize State-of-the-Art Electronic Logging and Tracking
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registered and Compliant Processes
- General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Approved
- Recycling solutions for a wide range of commodities and materials
- Please note ATR is not currently accepting materials from residential customers.
What is ATR’s top priority when working with my company’s equipment?
Your company’s risk and reputation will remain our top priority from start to finish. ATR designs custom solutions to meet all your recycling and ITAD management needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and expertise to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
Call us toll free at 877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
ATR achieves R2v3 Compliance Standards Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security and Sustainable Asset Management
ATR’s Commitment to Data Security and Sustainable Asset Management Statement. Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR), a leading provider of electronics recycling and IT asset management services, proudly announces its successful transition to the R2v3 (Responsible Recycling) and RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standard) compliance standards. This milestone demonstrates ATR’s unwavering dedication to environmental sustainability, industry-leading best practices,…
Advanced Technology Recycling Expands Fleet and Refines Mission to Strengthen Commitment to Customers and Sustainability Pensacola FL— Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR), a U.S.-based R2v3 Certified Woman-Owned LLC, was established in 2002 with a mission to provide transparent and compliant IT asset management and disposition solutions. With eight strategically located facilities across the nation, ATR…