ATR’s R2 Certified IMS Policy Overview
The Integrated Management System or IMS Policy is used to define virtually every aspect of our companies procedures and compliance standards.
- ATR is committed to providing clients, residents, and businesses with the highest asset recovery and recycling in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- ATR is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- ATR is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- ATR is committed to managing Focus Materials outlined in the Responsible Recycling (“R2”) Practices Standards with due diligence to protect our environment.
- ATR is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- ATR is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements.
- ATR is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
- ATR is committed to comply with all ITAR requirements that apply to our business.
- ATR is committed to prevent unauthorized transfer of ITAR related articles, products and technologies.